What is it?
Oh just the dinosaur poster we hope will make you do a little happy dance! Why?…
Well…you probably have a T-rex obsessed child (and of course the scariest, meanest looking dinos are always their favourites) but everything you find is either a super realistic looking t-rex with 10,000 terrifying teeth – or a super cute ‘lil baby dino that no self respecting dino fan above 2 years old would ever allow into their bedroom – so what’s a mum to do? Well this mum decided enough was enough – and got to work creating not one but TWO t-rex posters that had all the things she wanted but couldn’t find…
- A t-rex that’s not too cute but not too scary!
- In a convenient ‘vertical’ orientation
- A range of sizes including a nice big A1 (59.4 x 84.1 cm) feature art size.
- Fit easily into Ikea frames (worldwide) or other common size frames – yay! (see Sizes + Framing tab)
- Printed in Australia, on high quality 100% recycled paper or 100% FSC certified paper (depending on size)
- Two colour options since everyone needs their favourite things to come in multiple colours don’t they?!