This is an original abstract artwork by Australian artist Kate Fisher. A semi-abstract floral work in a unique colour palette of olive greens, turquoise, blues, warm greys and pops of butterscotch orange.
"Part of my new abstract collage series, I begin these works by spending days in the studio painting individual art papers with a wide range of brushes and tools. Once I have a pile of gorgeous papers, I start ripping them to pieces (which is both fun and terrifying at the same time!) making shapes and arranging them on my canvas . When I'm happy with a section, I adhere it to the canvas using pure acrylic gel (the basis of acrylic paints). This process continues for days, sometimes weeks until I can look at it without wanting to change anything (then I know it's finished!)..."
76 x 91 x 3.5 cms
30 x 36 x 1.4 inches
Acrylic and acid free paper on 380 gsm/11oz weight 100% cotton canvas.
Ready to hang with wire attached to the back and felt pads at the corners (to protect your wall!)
- Shipping is calculated at checkout based on location and size of artwork
- Artwork will be carefully packaged and shipped via courier (with insurance).
- Original artworks will be removed from their frames and shipped rolled in an art tube.
- This keeps shipping costs down and is easier for customs clearance.
- Your new artwork will need to be re-stretched by your favourite art framer when it arrives (usually far cheaper than shipping stretched!).
- If you are unsure, before purchasing please jot down the size of the artwork you are interested in and get a couple of quotes from local framers on the cost of re-stretching the canvas art.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.